Marketing/Business Development Professional
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
To build and maintain a backlog of work. Facilitate growth by identifying new customers and maintaining positive relationships with our customers.
• Develop marketing/business development budget
• Develop and maintain business development policies and procedures
• Identify near-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunities
• Develop and maintain marketing plan
• Develop and maintain website
• Develop and maintain customer and business development database and schedule
• Work with software developer to create marketing/business development software
• Create customer presentations and work with SMEs to present
• Create company brochure
• Identify, procure, and distribute promotional items
• Identify and facilitate promotional events
• Participate in team meetings and provide management timely & accurate updates/reports
• Must be capable to learn business and targeted industries
• Be a good ambassador of the company
• Sell company, personnel, and processes
• Must possess great work ethic
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have excellent computer skills
• Must be technically proficient in the use of multi-media
• Must be a self-starter
• Must possess and foster a positive attitude
• Must be personable
• Must be able to work well with others
• Must be willing to travel
BT Managers, Project Managers and Superintendents.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please include a cover letter, and resume.
BT Constructors, LLC – PEC – SSQ ID - 68397
BT Constructors, LLC – ISNetworld – 400-340335
BT Constructors, LLC – TRIR - 0
BT Constructors, LLC – EMR - .94
Copyright © 2020 BT Constrution, LLC - All Rights Reserved.